MUSIC

Thursday, January 9, 2014

Hacking My Education

 In general, I was want to learn more about everything. But more importantly, I want to know more about my future field of study (and career). I want to learn how to be a better journalist (for In Loco Politico). I want to further develope my knowledge of all things politics and current events. As hard as it may seem, I want to be more informed. I also want to dive a little more into philosophy. I want to be able to show off my writing skills, both online and on essays. I also want to be able to demonstrate my understanding on the aforementioned topics and not just on a superficial level. I want to see In Loco Politico burgeon as a result of this, and slowly become the vision that I have in mind. I really want more of Righetti and just the entire youth populous to become involved in ILP, expressing their views mainly in form of discussion and articles they write. I want to get in contact with professional journalists, political analyzers, and politicians so I can get a better grasp of it and learn how to do what I do better.

No comments :

Post a Comment