MUSIC

Thursday, April 3, 2014

LOOK AT MY BRAIN

I've had a deep passion for everything politics and current events related since I was in middle school. Ever since then, I've never really had the proper channels to "show off" my passion and intelligence. Discussing politics and current events exhibits an intelligence that is not tested in most school work. It is much more that just regurgitating what we saw in the news, but also being able to formulate an opinion and be able to coherently get it through to an audience and be able to support that viewpoint with facts. It is about being able to consider different viewpoints and analyze the data at a deeper level far beyond just the headline. My personal blog encompasses nearly all my interests and it presents me with who I really am rather than just a manufactured facade created in order to appease the teacher. My background is provided by Supreme, a heavy weight in the streetwear industry and represents my interest in the industry. The music I have on my blog is music I have on my iPod and actually listen to it. I'm not afraid to put music in there that might not necessarily be "school appropriate", because I feel like I shouldn't leave out these aspects of my self and being when they are what I enjoy listening to. The posts I put on range from a variety of topics, from politics to fashion and everywhere in between just go to show what a diverse person I am and how varied my interest are.

No comments :

Post a Comment