MUSIC

Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Song of the Week

This song of the week goes to the rawest rapper alive, Lil B the Based God. I started listening to Lil B over a year ago and I first scoffed and doubted his abilities and positivity. But soon, I saw the error of my ways and became totally immersed with his very based, very positive music. I have since became a fiercely loyal member of the Taskforce. With our tiny pants and pink bandannas, we will protect Lil B at all costs. Lil B is my role model. He cares very deeply about this planet, all his fans, and even all the animals. He is the first rapper ever to sign an animal to his label when he signed his adopted tabby cat Keke. I'd just like to thank the Based God for being such a positive role model in my life.

Anyways, the song is "I Love You" off his mixtape God's Father. When I first heard this song, I legitimately cried. It is such a beautiful song and I listen to it every time I feel sad. It automatically makes me feel better knowing Lil B the Based God cares about me.



I LOVE YOU SO MUCH AND DONT EVER DENY MY LOVE FOR YOU! I HOPE YOU AND YOUR FAMILY ARE SAFE, I LOVE YOU WATCH THIS WHOLE VIDEO, IF YOU REALLY LOVE LIL B AND CRIED TO THIS OR REALLY HAVE BEEN EFFECTED BY THIS VIDEO HIT LIL B UP! - Lil B


No comments :

Post a Comment