MUSIC

Monday, March 3, 2014

A Social Experiment

So my friend got a pair of deadstock (brand new) Air Jordan VII "Bordeaux" (picture related).
I'm somewhat of a "sneakerhead", but I don't have the money to buy every release or re-release that comes out.  In my opinion, the Air Jordan VIIs are some of the coolest shoes out there, with most colorways being extremely "trill". These Air Jordans are highly revered and sought after in the sneaker community and a pair can easily go for over $400.
So I thought to myself...
What if I were to get a pair of deadstock Air Jordans. Perhaps one of the more recognizable and sought-after pair, such as the Bordeaux, the Raptors, or the Gamma Blue XIs.
Jordan VII Raptors

Jordan XI Gamma Blue
What if I were to get a pair of these highly-coveted, tie their shoe laces together, and fling them on a pair of power lines, preferably in a neighborhood with people that know what these shoes are and would want them.
Would people try (or rather, how long would it take) and get them , despite the clear and present danger of being injured, perhaps even killed, by the power lines?
I wonder...

No comments :

Post a Comment