MUSIC

Tuesday, March 25, 2014

IS THERE AN EXPERT IN THE HOUSE?

So for my expert, I've chosen Vice correspondent and journalist Thomas Morton. I've been reading Vice articles and watching their documentaries for a couple of years now and I've been fascinated with their style of immersionist, ganzo style of journalism. Vice covers topics that are often left unnoticed by the bigger mainstream media and reports on the crude underbelly of world society. Thomas Morton's series Chiraq has been one of the best series of documentaries I have seen. I believe that Mr. Morton has the expertise that I seek, as he has written articles that cover the topics the mainstream media doesn't address. This is something I've been planning to do with In Loco Politico so I believe Mr. Morton would be able to give me tips and pointers on how to better develope and refine my journalist skills.

No comments :

Post a Comment