MUSIC

Tuesday, March 25, 2014

NEW MUSIC

Lately I've been lacking in the music department of my blog and I'd like to apologize for those of you who visit and haven't heard any new songs in a while. With this in mind, I have decided to expand the music selection on my blog to a whopping 80+ songs encompassing a wide variety of music tastes (except for country). I have added sixteen songs to the rotation and I plan on expanding this list as more new music comes out. The new music is as follows (with the format "song - artist"):

  1. Limited Edition - Bones
  2. Kyoto - Yung Lean
  3. Mon corps - Ariane Moffatt (Tommy Kruise Remix)
  4. U.O.E.N.O. - Rocko  (feat. Future x Rick Ross) (chopped and screwed by Tommy Kruise)
  5. BLEACH - BLADEE & ECCO2K
  6. Dis Ain't What You Want - Lil Durk
  7. Right Thing To Do - SBTRKT (Feat. Jessie Ware)
  8. Living Like I Do - SBTRKT (Feat. Sampha)
  9. Trials of the Past - SBTRKT (Feat. Sampha)
  10. Hold On - SBTRKT (Feat. Sampha)
  11. Who Dat - Lunice
  12. Tha Doorz - Lunice
  13. Just - Joey Purp
  14. Save Point 2 - Plue Starfox
  15. Gold Eater - Plue Starfox (Feat. Muzzy Legault)
  16. Sirrah - Plue Starfox
I hope you enjoy the new music on my blog and I'll be sure to add more!

No comments :

Post a Comment